SIIT is looking for several dedicated marketing professionals to join our dynamic marketing team to promote our qualifications to both local and international students.
Duties and responsibilities of the position
- Identify new marketing opportunities;
- Design and implement appropriate marketing plans and strategies to meet marketing targets;
- Organize and attend career days and information seminars among target clients;
- Provide marketing report including marketing feedback, analysis and solutions;
- Develop and manage appointed agents/referral agents;
- Other marketing-related administrative duties;
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills in English;
- Sensible and capable to meet set / wanted targets;
- Proven record of at least two-year working history in similar roles in an education institution;
- Honest and pleasant personality with team working spirits and willingness to learn and share;
- Capable to build up and maintain public relationship with students and agents;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with confidence and attention to details;
- Ability to answer & service enquiry from students or agents in a professional manner;
SIIT will provide attractive remuneration package to commensurate with the skills, experience and qualification of the applicants.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume and a cover letter to Roy Ruan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marshall WEI via e-mail at email@example.com before 30 August.
Together with industry groups, we provide students with simulated workplace practices, hands-on experience to ensure students are job ready.
We providereferences to students with solid academic performance to industries and employers.
Looking for a career change?
Make your next career move to join a team of professionals.
please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.