The series of courses are developed to focus on providing and delivering professional and quality training programs in Financial Services and Financial Planning. A range of qualifications consist of Financial Services in Certificate IV and Financial planning in Diploma and Advanced Diploma levels.
Welcome to contact our Admission for information about the scheduled timetable.
Although there are no formal prerequisites for entry to this qualification, students must have sufficient literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course. Students are also required to have a basic knowledge of computers i.e. used a computer with a Windows environment.
1. Year 11 or equivalent certificate of senior secondary education.
2. Recommended English Level for overseas students only: IELTS 5.5 (If the level of English is insufficient, a suitable course can be arranged.)
3. LLN Test (Language Literacy and Numeracy Test) will be conducted at the time of enrolment.
Pathways from the qualification:
After achieving this qualification, applicants may undertake the Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning – FNS60410. Pathways into the qualification Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points demonstrating potential to undertake vocational education and training at certificate level, including:
1. with personal or vocational experience in a specific industry.
2. with vocational experience in a specific industry and an industry specific qualification.